Specialising in alternative asset classes, this client has been pushing the boundaries in fund and corporate services since 2001, with client-centric teams, multi-jurisdictional solutions and award-winning service.From multi-national institutions to boutique businesses, working with clients across a range of industries.
Director – Debt Fund Services
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery and development of the debt fund services, in a manner that is aligned to the brand values and strategic business goals.
This individual will be required to manage client relationships through effectively leading a dedicated client team to deliver a superior standard of service in the market place.
- Responsible for managing the relationship and service delivery for 3 to 5 large clients
- Leading a large team of administrators and accountants
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Attend and lead committee, board and shareholder meetings as required
- Liaise with the financial reporting team to ensure the timely and efficient administration of clients’ periodic and statutory financial statements
- Act as highest authority on day to day queries and as “A” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Attend and participate at quarterly jurisdictional, management and product meetings
- To review WIP incurred and utilisation across teams to ensure that extra billing opportunities are identified and appropriate action taken
- Participate in new client proposals/pitches as necessary, and manage the integration of new clients into the group’s procedures
- Manage the on-going training and development requirements of team members
- Participate in client fee negotiations
- Contribute towards the business as a whole, for instance, in identifying improvements in policies and procedures that apply across the business; create a holistic approach to administration
- Actively manage the development and appraisal process for all direct reports
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Considerable practical debt fund experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)